Events - MICE Services Sri Lanka
OUR CONCEPTS ARE innovative and customised
Be it fashion shows, product presentations or shop openings – our team conceptualises and organises unique events of any size that meet our client’s needs worldwide. As experts in event management, we understand the complexities and intensity involved and extends professional solutions and services in delivering a successful event.
When building an event program it’s always better to measure twice, meet once.
It’s challenging to pull off an effective meeting or event. Delivering effective corporate meeting planning is difficult when you have limited resources and budgets. On top of everything else, you have to make all the decisions around content, speakers, technology, overall design and format. Not to mention the increased industry regulations, social responsibilities, financial risks, and stakeholder demands are facing many conference and business meeting planners today. So how do you produce effective meetings or improve your program if you’re not sure what to measure or how to do it? Let Chan Brothers MICE help. Our research-based approach allows you to measure your program’s overall effectiveness at the beginning and end of your program. industry perspective and convention management expertise to develop a winning strategy for your convention, event or conference. We have the correct tools to help you, whether you’re interested in running virtual meetings, adding family-friendly options or utilising the latest advances in meeting software, including registration, on-site technology and even social media or mobile applications.
We provide exclusive transfers in branded limousines, helicopters, private jets and charter flights. Operating with our experienced teams based in each destination, we are able to satisfy your request quickly and efficiently to ensure smooth proceedings of your event
- Venue design & seating arrangement
- Food & Beverage selection & management
- Meeting Collateral
- Audio Visual equipment
- Event Design ( Event concept, space planning, graphic prints, set and décor, lighting, interiors & furniture to create personality and identity of the event)
- Video, animation, choreography and music
- Event management & Production ( logistics, technical production, staffing, procurement and administration)
- Creative event concepts ( theming, event collateral, venue treatment, cuisine selection and other details)